Executive Assistant - School of Communication
- provide administrative support to the School of Communication, School-related functions, programme administration and new programme development;
- serve as secretary to committees and working groups; and
- assist in a wide spectrum of school and college duties.
- possess a recognized degree, preferably in Journalism and Communication or related discipline with 1-year relevant working experience;
- have a good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- be proficient in computer skills;
- be a fast learner, meticulous, self-motivated, a good team player and able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility; and
- possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates with work experience in the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 30 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|