- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Executive Assistant - Research Institute for Business
- provide comprehensive support to the Director and Executive Officer(s) of the Research Institute;
- provide administrative and secretarial support to the daily operation of the Research Institute and/or other affiliated facilities such as the Computer-assisted Telephone Interviewing System (CATI) Laboratory;
- assist in organising a wide range of research activities including but not limited to international conferences, seminars, workshops, symposiums;
- provide support to the launch and publication of a journal on interdisciplinary business research;
- provide secretarial support to various committees and working groups; and
- perform any other job related duties as requested by the Director.
- possess a recognized degree, preferably in Business Administration, Communication or related discipline with 1-year relevant working experience;
- have good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- be pleasant and have good interpersonal and organisational skills;
- be a good team player and able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility; and
- be proficient in computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
The appointee may be required to work outside office hours and/or travelling.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 16 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|