Executive Assistant – Department of English
- provide executive and administrative support for the English Language Centre;
- provide clerical and secretarial support for the Department of English;
- assist in organising and administering English-related activities, such as competitions, workshops, short courses, consultations and so on; and
- explore the acquisition of external funding.
- possess a recognised degree, preferably with 1 to 2 years’ experience in administration;
- demonstrate a good command of written and spoken English;
- be highly IT proficient;
- have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills;
- be organised, responsible, and self-motivated; and
- be able to work independently and take up ad hoc duties.
Experience of working at the tertiary education sector will be an advantage.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 16 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.