- Quality Assurance
Academic Manager - School of Communication
- provide support in various accreditation and re-accreditation exercises (e.g. preparation of discipline review documents, application for PAA, programme accreditation documents for local and external accreditation agencies including but not limited to HKCAAVQ), and the development of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes etc;
- provide support for the planning and development, management and quality assurance of academic programmes in the School;
- provide support in the preparation and revisions of annual budgets;
- provide support to the Dean in the strategic planning, teaching and learning development, formulation of research plans and strategies, and related administration;
- provide support in School-wide academic and promotion activities such as the annual Dean’s List and Awards Presentation Ceremony, conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.;
- provide secretariat support to various committees / working groups of the School and follow up the resolutions made by the committees / working groups;
- manage the collection and reporting of statistical information relating to the School; and
- coordinate within the School and with other Schools / Departments / Offices, and work closely with other academic divisions and teams.
- possess a recognized degree in a relevant field, preferably with a Master’s degree;
- possess solid administrative and supervisory experience, preferably in tertiary institutions;
- have a high level of competency in committee work and writing reports;
- have excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese);
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- be well-organized, able to work under pressure and have multi-task capability.
Applicants should send a full resume with expected salary via email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by post to Human Resources Office, Hang Seng Management College, Hang Shin Link, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong on or before 23 October 2016. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within three months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Please indicate the post applied for and mark 'Application - Confidential' and the reference number on the cover. All information received will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected will be used for recruitment purposes. The Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request.
Hang Seng Management College is incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability by guarantee.