Senior Operations Officer / Officer - Asset Management
Location: Sheung Wan
- Provide operational support to Asset Management team including fund valuation and reconciliation, fees calculation, payment instruction and monthly statement preparation for discretionary account, etc
- Handle trade/settlement processing and checking
- Prepare bank/broker account opening and month end reporting
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- 3-5 years of experience in asset management operations including fund valuation
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Willing to learn, work under pressure and patient is must
- High initiative and motivation is required
- Experience in MPF Fund and/or ETF product would be an advantage
- Holiday on duty (rotation basis) is required during China market is open.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential". All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.
- Asset Allocation