Contract Officer - Company Secretariat
Location: Sheung Wan
- Provide administration support to the Company Secretarial Team to handle various company secretarial issues
- Assist in maintaining internal filing system
- Handling change of authorized person related matters
Perform any other projects and duties as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Law or legal studies
- At least 3 – 5 years legal secretarial experience, preferably experience gained in financial industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Self-initiative, detail-oriented and independent
- Candidate with paralegal experience will be considered for senior level
- Immediate available is preferred
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential". All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|