Associate - Warrant & CBBC Sales & Marketing
Location: Sheung Wan
- Assist in marketing and sales activities to promote warrant and CBBC products
- Assist in digital marketing and campaigns
- Assist in conducting daily market commentary, and competitive analysis to generate new product ideas and strategies
- Seek new investor segment by studying behavioral analysis of overall investment community
- Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years’ of working experience in financial markets, especially in equity derivatives products
- A self-motivated person with the ability to work under pressure in front office area
- Solid experience in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese typing
- Excellent command in both English & Chinese including fluency in Putonghua is required
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential". All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint