IT Specialist (System Engineer) - Windows Platform
Location: HK International Airport
- Perform support and administration of Microsoft Windows Environment
- Ensure all Microsoft Windows Environments / Services are stable and meet the corresponding service level agreement (SLA)
- Manage windows environment capacity, performance, security, availability and release upgrade
- Resolve windows incidents and problems and liaise with vendor as necessary
- Automate routine tasks and transfer operational knowledge to data center operators and/or IT Service Desk
- Prepare and maintain Windows related documentation and operation manuals
- Ensure that assigned projects are properly estimated, planned and progressed according to the agreed plan
- Assess, design, develop, recommend and implement solutions for fault, performance, capacity, disaster recovery, and configuration management for Windows Platform
- Provide 7 x 24 production support on a roster basis
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related discipline
- 4–5 years solid windows administration, implementation and production support experience
- Solid skills in Microsoft OS (WIN2003, 2008/R2 & 2012/R2), Microsoft's Active Directory, Microsoft IIS, SCOM, Sharepoint, Exchange & Messaging, Virtualization platform (Microsoft Hyper-V & VMWare), File Sharing and Printing Service
- Proven experience with various security patching systems including Microsoft's WSUS Server or any other third party application
- Familiar with the operation of Mobile Device Technologies
- Familiar with Load Balancer, Firewall, Remote Accessing Application ( e.g. Citrix Server & Windows Terminal Service), PC LAN (e.g. Windows 7, Windows 8) and Windows PowerShell scripts
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proactive and good team player, with keen attention to detail
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click "Apply Now".
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
- Active Directory
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)