- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Campaigns
- Project Management
Senior Project Executive/ Project Executive (Global)
Location: North Point
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage digital campaign projects for Facebook Twitter, Instagram, etc.;
- Work closely with vendors / internal teams to plan, develop, execute and implement digital marketing campaign projects;
- Study and document client’s requirements and provide suggestions / solutions based on client’s inquiries;
- Communicate and solve problem during project period with clients;
- Maintain client relationship and seek for opportunities of re-purchase;
- Lead the kick-off meeting internally / with client.
What You Need for this Position:
- Degree or above in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Information system, E-commerce, project management or related discipline;
- At least 1-2 year solid experience in project management, preferably in managing online advertising and social media projects;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills is a must;
- Mature, attention to details and ability to work under tight timeline and multi-task independently;
- Well-organized, self-starter; shall be a good team player;
- Proficiency in MS office application;
- Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese;
- Passionate and familiar with Social Media, with strong sense on social media trend for the global market
- International exposure/ experience in China is definitely an advantage.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|