Senior Project Copywriter
Location: North Point
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work closely with our project management team and creative team to develop various online marketingcampaigns in Hong Kong;
- Craft creative and punchy copy across digital platforms (e.g. Facebook, Weibo, Wechat, etc.);
- Edit and gate keep all copywriting outputs;
- Prepare pitch and initiate ideas for potential clients.
What You Need for this Position:
- Degree holder major in Linguistics, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related discipline preferred;
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in publishing, editing or copywriting;
- Copywriting experience in an advertising agency is a definite advantage;
- Proficiency in Chinese and English copywriting & editing;
- Creative thinking and strong interpersonal skills;
- Being a good team player;
- Willingness to work under tight schedules and high pressure.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
- Project Management