- Marketing Campaigns
Senior Content Strategist
Location: North Point
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work as a part of our vibrant social media team to develop leading social media practice.
- Create rich and attention-grabbing content to publish across social networking platforms.
- Be the owner of various digital platforms (incl. facebook, twitter, IG, Linkedln and more) and aspire to build online community for the business.
- Work with clients to develop fun and exciting marketing campaigns that reflect the brands and the products.
- Stay current with digital marketing trends and viral topics.
- Act as a senior content strategist to clients and internal team.
What We Need for this position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- At least 2-3 years' solid experience in digital creative writing or blogging;
- Strong creative writing skills in English.
- Experience in online video production is an advantage;
- Passionate about social media and digital marketing
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin,
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage work against project timeline.
- Capable of making judgment on project quality and creativity.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight project deadlines;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered to the post of Content Strategist.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.