Senior Account Executive (Great China)
Location: North Point
What You Will Be Doing:
- Help local and China brands to conduct digital campaigns and community management, especially on China social media platforms;
- Work closely with vendors / internal production house to plan, develop, execute and implement digital content;
- Continually explore digital trends and digital platforms’ updates, especially in China market;
- Provide strategic social media advice and guidance to ensure clients’ objectives.
What You Need for this Position:
- Degree or above in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, New Media, Business, Information system, Project Management or related disciplines;
- Experienced, passionate and familiar with China social media;
- At least 2 years solid experience in social media project management;
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills;
- Armed with an integrated marketing mindset and good numerical sense;
- Mature, attention to details and ability to work under tight timeline and multi-task independently;
- Well-organized, self-starter; shall be a good team player;
- Proficiency in MS office application;
- Fluent in written Chinese and English and spoken Mandarin, English and Cantonese;
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as account executive.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage (including dental insurance)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management