- Business Development
- Corporate Communications
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Publisher
Digital Media Operation Executive
Location: North Point
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide quotation and suggestion to pre-sale teammate about related network media products;
- Lead, Monitor and analysis the ad serving system – Zedo & DFP; communicate with system admin to ensure system run smooth without any issue;
- Solve different potential issue or prevent any wrong tracking during the campaign setup;
- Communicate and handle publisher’s enquiry;
- Handle and provide solution to company’s VIP client for its technical problem;
- Develop business development strategy and implementation plan and follow-through;
- Keep abreast of media landscape updates and increase publishers inventory.
What You Need for this Position:
- Diploma or above in any discipline;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience;
- Outstanding communications and writing skills in English and Chinese;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skill ;
- Experienced in social media platforms, e.g. Facebook;
- Understand ad network trend is preferable;
- Solid technical experience on online banner materials; such as file format (e.g. html, gif), file size limitation, video duration time, pop up ads close button, etc.;
- Knowledge on online media tracking system & different meaning of tracking data; such as click tracking, impression tracking, 3rd party tracking system, conversion tracking, etc.;
- Well know different 3rd party online media ad network tools such as ZEDO, DFP, SIZMEK, etc. (or similar tools used before).
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|