Assistant Project Manager (Global)
Location: North Point
What You Will Be Doing:
- Supervise multiple integrated digital marketing projects for clients who target global/regional markets;
- Be responsible of key accounts management (Travel, Government, Mobile Technology, Media, etc.), to ensure project teams understand clients’ brief and provide effective solutions;
- Lead project teams to deliver project KPI within requested timeline and budget; to implement O2O campaigns and to produce campaign sites, apps, tabs, creative videos, offline event materials, etc.;
- Review reports for clients about monthly updates, campaign effectiveness, marketing outcomes, data insights, competitor analysis, etc.;
- Report to business unit leader about project progress, milestones, up-sell opportunities, information from stakeholders;
What You Need for this Position:
- Degree or above in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media, Public Relations or related discipline;
- At least 4-6 years solid experience in marketing projects, preferably in online advertising and social media fields;
- Passionate in digital marketing industry and sensitivity of social media trends;
- Agency experiences are preferred;
- International exposure and experience in mainland China are definitely advantages;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of Mandarin, Cantonese and English;
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Outstanding candidates with less experience will be possibly considered as Senior Project Executive.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word