Assistant PR Manager/ Senior PR Executive
Location: North Point
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist in executing PR activities, campaigns or event based on corporate strategies and liaise with the online & offine press/media;
- Develop PR materials and communications tools including press releases write-up, pitching and maintain media relations;
- Responsible for building external relationships including but not limited to publicity, media relations and influencer relations;
- Propose professional PR solution with project team according to client’s business goal and marketing targets;
- Plan and implement sales strategies to promote O2O solutions to new and existing clients.
- Monitor and drive sales performance. Collect market intelligence and propose appropriate action.
What You Need for this Position:
- Degree or above in marketing, communications or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience preferably in PR industry;
- Solid and strong media relations, and strong copywriting skill;
- Positive and persistent to achieving sales goals, able to complete designated tasks independently
- Self-motivated with excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior PR & Event Executive
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Strategy
- Press Releases