Assistant Business Development Manager
Location: Quarry Bay
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide consultation and strategy to clients in multiple digital productions to a distinctive quality;
- Responsible for client pitching, quotation, resource planning, time and cost control;
- Collaborate with design team, technical team, digital marketing strategist, and account servicing team;
- Support the project scope setting including user requirement, wireframe development and implementation;
- Report to Digital Lead for client pitching, financial budget and project status regularly.
What You Need for this Position:
- 2 - 3 years or above relevant experience in Online / Mobile / Digital Marketing; or Equivalent;
- Degree in Communication / Information System / Interactive Media / Computer Science / Marketing is preferred;
- Extensive experience in web and mobile production is preferable;
- Fluency in spoken and written in both English and Chinese;
- Able to work independently, responsible and well-organised;
- Less experience would be considered as Senior Business Executive;
- Immediate available is preferred.
Benefits We Offer:
- 5 days’ work
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- Flexible Working Hours
- Overtime Meal and Transportation allowance
- Birthday, Wedding, Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Fun, young and joyful environment with lots of social activities e.g. sport games, retreat, festivals’ celebrations etc.
Be a GURU, be our next great hire. APPLY NOW!
Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes.