- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Senior Research Analyst / Research Analyst, Investment Strategy
- Recommend Sector / Individual Stocks;
- Develop and maintain various Sector/ Stock Data Base;
- Be a Speaker and/or participate in various types of investment seminars or roadshows;
- Coordinate team projects;
- Work on ad hoc assignments as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in analyzing stocks, or in accounting, finance or other stock market related areas; prefer Health Care or related experiences;
- Willing to work long hours and handle multi-tasks under pressure;
- Sensitive to numbers and pay attention to details;
- A proactive team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc);
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)