- Due Diligence
- Fund of Funds
- Product Development
Sales Director, Asset Management
- Responsible for building a marketing team and to support the development of global Markets & Greater China Region;
- Responsible for the funds’ sales and marketing activities, develop and maintain relationship with investors (Target clients include of Fund of Funds, Pension Funds, Institutions and High-Net-Worth Individuals etc);
- Participate in due diligence and structuring of fund-raising activities etc.
- University degree or above in Business, Marketing, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of solid sales & marketing experience gained with a well-established asset management or similar financial institute;
- Good experience in market strategic planning, product development and cross-border (QDII / QFII / RQFII) businesses;
- Possess strong institutional clientele both China and overseas markets with proven sales track record is highly preferable;
- In-depth product knowledge of the fund industry and various kinds of buy-side investment vehicles;
- Good leadership, passionate and result-oriented, proven related sales ability is essential with strong client base;
- Having the status of registered Responsible Officer with the SFC for Type 1 and Type 4 Activities will receive prior consideration
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or simply send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|