- Capital Markets
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Manager/ Assistant Manager/ SO, Equity Finance
- Prepare credit proposal and loan adjustment on Corporate/ Structure loans;
- Participate and coordinate the set up with corporate clients from loan initiation, negotiation and documentation;
- Evaluate and review on specific commercial terms related to loans documents;
- Support Equity Financing team to service corporate clients, including regular travel to mainland China;
- Provide regular management reports for the loan performance.
- University graduate in the discipline of Business Administration, Finance or Accounting;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in dealing with corporate finance, private equities, and other structure financing projects;
- Good understanding of regulatory/ exchanges rules in relation to capital market;
- Strong communication skills to corporate clients with regular travel;
- Proficiency in MS Office, i.e. MS Excel, Powerpoint, etc.;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|