- Microsoft Excel
- Risk Management
- Provide FX quotations and execute orders under clients’ instructions;
- Provide customer supports on the electronic trading platform;
- Facilitate daily dealing administrations and prepare related documents;
- Handle and manage proper risk management; and
- Assist compliance work by overseeing daily transactions.
- Degree in Business, Economic, Finance or Accounting is preferred;
- Candidate holds SFC Type 1, 2 & 3 license an advantage;
- Preferably with 2 years experience in Futures and FX;
- Highly initiative, independent & able to work in shift (including public holidays);
- Strong analytical abilities and good MS Excel skill; and
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|