Credit Control Officer
- Support Equity Financing Department and report to Credit Control Team Manager;
- Responsible for credit control operation, i.e. margin call follow up with Client;
- Prepare daily credit report, loan documentation, and credit proposal;
- Handle dealing and settlement trade related queries;
- Maintain proper credit record and data accuracy.
- University degree holder with 1-2 years experience in brokerage; fresh graduate with relevant experience and knowledge are also welcomed;
- Detail minded, service oriented with strong client service attitude;
- Proficiency in MS Office, i.e. MS Excel, Powerpoint, etc.;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
- Credit Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint