Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Officer, Compliance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct investigations into screening/transaction monitoring generated alerts and escalate all identified True match cases onto the AML Manager;
- Prepare and file suspicious transaction reporting (“STR") and follow up with reported cases;
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence (“EDD") on High Risk Clients;
- Perform on-going Know Your Client update;
- Provide assistance in responding enquiries from regulators; and
- Participate in other ad hoc compliance projects.
- A degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or Business with at least 2 years experience in AML and/or Sanctions compliance and client on-boarding with an international bank/brokerage firm;
- Knowledge of AML, CTF, CDD and Sanctions regulations and guidelines, and familiar with the Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) screening process;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, responsible, teamwork; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Due Diligence
- Know Your Customer (KYC)