- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Administrative Assistant, Legal
- Providing proactive secretarial and administrative support to company's in-house lawyers;
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing system for records, correspondence and other materials;
- Assisting in drafting / editing corporate documents, internal and external correspondences;
- Assisting in updating company secretarial records and statutory filings; and
- Assisting in other ad hoc duties.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in legal and/or secretarial field (preferably in financial institution or law firm);
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese typing;
- Able to work independently with positive working attitude, strong sense of responsibility and excellent organizational skills; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or send it to New world center 45F Guotai Jun’an Research dept, 6009# Yitian Road, Futian district, Shenzhen or 27/F., Research Department Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|