We now have an exciting opportunity to join our restaurant team as our Assistant Manager.
Reporting to the Restaurant General Manager, this position is a key one to support our expansion plans and drive our efficiency initiatives. You will work in a cool and exciting working environment with opportunities for advancement. We are a young and energetic team, and we accept new and bright ideas. We believe in the importance of work-life balance and we provide competitive renumeration packages to the right candidates.
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations
- Manage stock levels and set staff rosters
- Ensure the restaurant is kept in good condition
- Ensure the restaurant operates efficiently at high quality standards
- Monitor the staff and provide a high degree of “Floor presence"
- Conduct training, prepare SOP’s, and ensure high standard of service are delivered by staff
- Address complaints and resolve problems for both employees and guests
- Managerial experience in restaurant operation in a similar high end, high volume restaurant environment
- Foreign language skills are preferred
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Ability to make decisions which are generally guided by established policies and procedures
- Good Computer literacy to operate computer equipment and food & beverage computer systems
We will offer you competitive remuneration package which includes:
Meal Allowances, Medical and dental insurance, Discretionary bonus, Tips, Annual leave, Training, Career development, Uniform
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to
Human Resources Department
No. 612, 6/F, One Island South, 2 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Tel: 3585 8506
Fax: 3427 9917
Watsapp: 6922 1722
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Company Website: www.beef-liberty.com.hk
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|