- Big Data
MVC C# Developer
Who are we?
Gravity brings supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
What is the MVC C# Developer Role?
At Gravity we understand the challenge of turning complicated data into easily understandable visuals our customers will use to make actionable business decisions. As a MVC C# developer you will build rich web API’s to integrate with our web and mobile platforms; relishing the opportunity to continually improve an existing product through refactoring and the removal/addition of features.
Moving fast and thinking on your feet are not optional attributes for this role.
• Strong software development skills, design patterns, domain modelling, OO and functional design
• Experience of working with C# in a commercial environment is beneficial
• Experience of MVC or Web API
• LINQ to SQL or MS Entity Framework
• Use of IoC containers is beneficial
• Knowledge of common design patterns in web applications is a double plus
What we’ll offer you...
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products based in Hong Kong.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
• Generous annual leave (plus an extra day for your birthday so we can celebrate!).
• Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on the products we build.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|