Architect Development Manager
Who are we?
Gravity brings supply chains up to date with the demands of the modern consumer. We do this through a set of apps built using the latest in cloud, big data analytics and mobile technologies, all optimized for the 24/7 Digital Customer.
Our goal is to lead the market in forging a new way of managing complex and global supply chains, bringing our friends & competitors along with us for the journey by providing a product that makes it easy for our users to access their supply chain data across any device at any time, giving them a truly unique end-to-end view.
What is the Architect Development Manager?
You’ll play a key role in growing the next big cloud thing.
We’re looking for an experienced Architect Development Manager to help scale our platform. Hosted in the cloud and developed using the latest .net tech and focused heavily on our UI encompassing AnguarJS, you’ll be responsible for architecting and delivering our multitenancy cloud platform.
What you’ll be doing?
· Building the first truly end-to-end supply chain applications that solve todays 24/7 customer needs
· Working within a great team of software engineers building applications using the latest technology
· Working with the Product colleagues to define, design and deliver our platform build – your voice will be key!
· Defining and delivering multitenancy cloud architecture
· Overseeing the design and implementation of the core system o Approving new code and source control management
· Coaching and mentoring your colleagues
Must have experience in all of the following:
· SQL Server/SQL
· Entity Framework
· DI – preferably Unity
· CI – preferably Jenkins
· Managing source control – preferably GIT
· Multi-Tenancy cloud environments
· Database management – ideally with Big Data architecture
· Data Warehousing
· Interested in contributing your opinions to help the team solve the challenges our users face
· Excellent attention to detail and quality improvement mindset
· Happy to mentor colleagues
· Are highly ethical, fun-loving and accepting of others
· Fluent in English
What we’ll offer you...
First and foremost, you’ll work/learn/grow with a team of talented people from a wide variety of disciplines, backgrounds and who want to deliver truly amazing products based in Hong Kong.
In addition to the team, we offer all the usual stuff:
· Generous annual leave (plus an extra day for your birthday so we can celebrate!)
· Flat organizational structure that ensures you have a major influence on what we build
- Big Data
- C (Programming Language)
- Data Warehousing
- Database Administration