Window Desktop Technical Consultant
Our client is a Banking and Insurance company and is urgently looking for a skillful window desktop Technical Consultant to support their VIP users.
- Act as desktop SME and focal point in supporting BAU and project work and work closely with all the other technical teams, business units and end users.
- Create and maintain standard image build on Windows.
- Provide technical guidance, consultancy, recommendations and training to different business units’ technical teams in the region.
- Take lead for major Group initiative deployment in Group and assist other business units’ deployment timely and efficiently.
- Direct and oversee the group level support and implementation of Windows solutions and infrastructure, which include evaluation, implementation, maintenance, performance management, release management, configuration management capacity management, ongoing enhancement and upgrade, and related installation standards.
- Expert in Windows desktop technologies including Windows 10, McAfee EEPC, MS SCCM, MS Office, Office 365, GPO, Active Directory.
- Strong experience in end user computing support, VIP support
- Experience in supporting group wide solution on MS SCCM, McAfee EEPC, GPO, Active Directory, MDM
- Experience in performing BAU support and project implementation
- Experience in Cloud Implementation will be advantage.
- Able to communicate with the external vendor, external and internal stakeholders.
- An ability to understand the technical details and communicate the essentials at a high level is essential.
Interested parties please send your resume and expected salary to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(All data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only)
- Active Directory
- Project Management