Position Overview: This position is to focus on channel support on Smart Cards, Credit/Debit Card (Data-Card) hardware and software products, provide training, and implementation service.
- Improve Asia Pacific customer’s satisfaction level
- Enhance communicator between Customer, Partners, and Internal
- Provide Professional technical support on all datacard products in a timely fashion and with a high level of quality.
- Review stated requirements, perform initial analysis, and provide estimates of task duration
- Liaise with customers on collecting user requirements for projects
- Assist in the preparation of software requirements specifications
- Provide training and deployment services
- Provide product supports and act as a technical Backup for channel partners in the region especially on all software issues.
- Quality control/monitoring for all products especially on the software products and solutions
- Build up regional expertise in all technical aspects (Internally and Partners and Customers)
- Promote datacard SMA and follow up on SMA renewal status with all direct and indirect customers.
- Degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 3 years or above progressive experience with software and system development
- Working Knowledge in the areas of Smart Cards, Credit/Debit Cards and EMV would be an advantage but not a must.
- Strong knowledge of PC architecture and security
- Hands on experience with hardware and software solution installation and support
- Experience with client server databases (eg. Oracle, SQL, etc)
- Proficient with C#,WEB, IIS, TCP/IP , and Windows Server etc.
- Possess drive, tenacity, strong communication skills, a team player.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested parties, please submit your resume together with Current salary, expected salary and availability to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only)
- C (Programming Language)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Quality Control
- Technical Support