- Translating, proofreading, editing and vetting financial documents and other materials from English to Chinese and vice versa.
- Supervising the translation team to improve their skills and overall performance
- Coordinating with internal and external working parties to ensure smooth delivery of jobs
- Communicating with management level from time to time with a strong will to contribute for the growth and success of the company
- At least 6 years* relevant experience in financial and legal translation, copywriting, editing or corporate communications, and familiar with bulk-printing process
- Strong language skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing; knowledge of translation software will be a definitive advantage
- Multi-tasking and highly self-motivated
- Able to meet tight schedule, work under great pressure and produce quality work without supervision
- A sophisticated team player with excellent communication skills and effective problem-solving skills
- Willing to work long hours and on shifts is a must
- Overtime work on public holidays is required if necessary
- Medical Insurance
- Overtime Pay
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
* Candidates with less experience who have excellent and demonstrable capability will also be considered
Attractive remuneration package with overtime allowance and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Word