General Duties Assistant
Location: Room 512, 5/F, Yuen Long District Office Building, 269 Castle Peak Road, Yuen Long, NT.
Duties(1) To assist arrange collection and distribution of documents/supplies/equipment, manual lifting;
(2) To assist updating of notices on notice boards, receive visitors and to arrange dispatch and receipt of documents (including outdoor dispatch by hand);
(3) To clean office areas and pantry;
(4) To assist photocopying, operation of franking machine, and arrange mailing of documents;
(5) To assist simple clerical work;
(6) To assist the operation of the temporary heat/cold shelters at Community Halls and Community Centres on a need basis; and
(7) To perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor or other senior officers.
Entry RequirementsApplicants should have obtained education level at Secondary 3 or above, or equivalent (when submitting applications, applicants should also submit copies of their academic qualification certificates and /or official transcripts),
Candidates will be required to pass a trade test.
Preference may be given to candidates who have relevant working experience.
Enquiry AddressRoom 512, 5/F, Yuen Long District Office Building, 269 Castle Peak Road, Yuen Long, NT.
Enquiry Telephone2443 2094
Salary$10,445 per month
Closing Date(dd/mm/yyyy)26/10/2016 18:00:00
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|