- Property Management
To qualify for this appointment, the candidate should possess the following:
- Degree or Higher Diploma holder, preferably major in Real Estate / Surveying / Housing Management / Property Management
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in property / management is required, candidate with less experience / qualification will be considered as Assistant Estate Officer
- Handle daily property management matter
- Proactive, mature and able to supervise site staff and handle daily operation independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of PC is essential
- Shift duty is required
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating current and expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote the reference no.).
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|