- Define and document the project scope, budget, resource requirements and work plan.
- Ensure all project costs are budgeted, forecasted, accured and charged appropriately on a timely basis.
- Develop, manage and lead the project both internally and externally as well as marketing and promotion.
- Work with project partners in shaping and planning new loan projects in line with business strategy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to solicit their supports to ensure effective exceution of the project.
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years solid experience in project management or large scale consultation project, with good understanding of project management control and related procedure.
- Project development experience in corporate loan related product is necessary.
- In-depth marketing experience gained from financial organization / listing company /global financial market is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, performance bonus, medical, life and dental scheme, caring leaves such as marriage leave and paternity leave etc. to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume with current, expected salary and availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Company Website: http://www.gwghk.com
Collected personal data is used for recruitment purpose only
- Project Management