- Plan, design and implement a spectrum of research & technology programs and activities through using scientific methodologies, aiming to resolve problems, improve existing or generate new products, components, equipment, systems and processes
- Conduct material synthesis experiments, prepare prototypes and perform electrical testing
- Quantify the costs, resources and time required to conduct the research projects and monitor the progress to ensure predefined targets can be met
- Analyze test results and prepare detailed reports with specifications, recommendations and conclusions to enable the manufacture and assembly of prototype designs
- Work closely with engineering team to execute feasible scenarios into production
- Bachelor Degree or above in Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering or related disciplines
- Knowledge of material synthesis and structure characterization on utilizing analysis tools such as EIS, XRD, XPS, TEM etc.
- 2 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in Lithium batteries industry
- Familiar with electrochemical or related scope
- Strong analytical thinking, business acumen and problem solving skills
- Good sense of accountability, integrity and result-oriented mentality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-day work week and career development opportunities to the right candidate. Please email your full resume with current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an equal opportunities employer. The information provided by you will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
For more details of the Company, please visit our website at www.gpbatteries.com.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|