- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Application Design
- Product Design
Location: Kwun Tong
What you’ll do:
As a UX/ UI Designer, you will primarily work on product feature design & optimization initiatives. You’ll be running the full lifecycle of your own product design projects, work with others product team’s members and shape how we test and optimize existing features, and make a positive impact on how the design team operates and engages with the rest of the company.
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience building multifaceted, responsive web projects that span desktop, tablet, and mobile. You’ve got a solid mix of client services, digital agency, in-house department, or start-up product building experiences under your belt.
- Experience with conducting research via focus groups and usability tests.
- understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Love analytics, metrics, and tracking all user activity on the platforms you work on. You enjoy iterating and producing A/B optimization tests of your design work in an attempt to increase key user conversion benchmarks in the experience.
- Passionate about fluid design, web fonts, app design, UI optimization and beyond. You know and apply best practices for responsive and adaptive processes. You stay informed about the latest trends of interactive design.
- High Diploma/University in Design related discipline
- Fluent in English and Chinese communication
- Ability to communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator, invision, or any other softwares for creating high-fidelity prototype
- Candidate's application without portfolio will not be considered
- Working experience with startup
- Solid copywriting skills in both English and Chinese
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Interested party please send your full resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]