Senior UX/UI Designer
Location: Kwun Tong
As a Senior UX/ UI Designer, you will lead the team to work on product feature design & optimization initiatives. You’ll be running the full lifecycle of your own product design projects, work with other product team members and shape how we test and optimize existing features, and make a positive impact on how the design team operates and engages with the rest of the company.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of experience about building multifaceted, responsive web projects that span desktop, tablet, and mobile. You’ve got a solid mix in client services, digital agency, in-house department, or start-up product building experiences.
- Experience with conducting research via focus groups and usability tests.
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on mobile and/or desktop platforms
- Understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Love analytics, metrics, and tracking all user activity on the platforms you work on.
- Passionate about fluid design, web fonts, app design, UI optimization and beyond. You know and apply best practices for responsive and adaptive processes. You stay informed about the latest trends of interactive design.
- You enjoy iterating and producing A/B optimization tests of your design work in an attempt to increase key user conversion benchmarks in the experience.
- Degree in Design or related discipline
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong communication skills and able to communicate your ideas to a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Attention to details and strong in logical thinking
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator, invision, or any other softwares for creating high-fidelity prototype
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS are preferred
- Solid copywriting skills in both English and Chinese
- Candidate's application without portfolio will not be considered
Interested party please send your full resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Application Design
- Product Design
- User Experience Design