Sourcing & Purchasing Officer / Senior Purchasing Officer
- Liaise with overseas manufacturers, vendors and our headquarter office in China
- Responsible for sourcing and evaluation until shipment delivery, familiar with food and drink items or China market is an advantage
- Develop and identify new items and vendors, closely communicate with both internal and external parties efficiently and effectively
- Assist in shipping and importation documents, filing management
- Assist in implementing business plan and coordinating relevant business development activities
- Conduct market research for latest product trend, prepare reports for management review
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned by management
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of SOLID sourcing or merchandising experience in I/E trading company or buying office
- Proficiency in vendor sourcing. Able to communicate independently with overseas manufacturers and vendors
- Knowledge in China importation procedure (Food and Beverage) is highly welcome
- Responsible, attention to details, well organized, good team spirit with outstanding communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing
- Must be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
Benefits: 12 days annual leave, pay sick leave, paternity leave, performance bonus, medical insurance, bank holidays
We offer 5 days’ work and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send full resumes stating working experience, academic and professional qualification, current and expected salary and date of availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Business Development
- Business Plans
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word