- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Word
Company Secretarial Officer
- Perform a full range of company secretarial duties for all companies of our Group, including setting up of companies in different jurisdictions and other compliance affairs.
- Prepare and arrange for filing of statutory forms and documents with Hong Kong authorities and any other authorities outside Hong Kong.
- Organize board and shareholders’ meetings. Prepare board papers and board minutes for distribution and coordination work for meetings.
- Liaise with internal and external parties on company secretarial issues.
- Provide administrative support to the department.
- Handle ad hoc assignments and other duties.
- Degree-holder with associate membership of HKICS / ICSA
- At least 8 years' working experience, preferably gained from professional firms or listed companies.
- Be pleasant, self-motivated, responsible, reliable, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
- Immediately available is preferable.
We offer 5 days’ work and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send full resumes with current and expected salary and date of availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries Graduate (HKICS)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|