IT System Administrator
Location: Sheung Wan
- Monitor and maintain daily IT operations, provide servers and IT infrastructure support, webpage content maintenance;
- Support company’s computers, printers, IP phone, video conferencing equipment and smartphone;
- Installation of Software and Hardware;
- Tier 1 support and handle of internal staffs' technical enquiry;
- Monitoring of Hardware and Software inventories;
- Implement IT infrastructure and ad hoc projects.
- Degree or above in IT related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Technical Support Field;
- Experience in Windows Server (Active Directory, DNS server, MS Exchange etc.);
- Sound knowledge of MS Windows, IP phone, smartphone technical support and IT networking;
- Knowledge in securities/brokerage firm will be highly considered;
- Strong troubleshooting skill;
- Analytical, self-initiative and responsible;
- Good communication, time management, planning, organization;
- Good command of Cantonese & Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department (i) by mail: 29/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong; OR (ii) by e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Active Directory
- Domain Name Server Protocol
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Technical Support