- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Software Development
IT Project Administrator
- Provide administrative support to the Project Management Team.
- Assist in establish standards, tools and procedures for use on the project, including risk, issues, change management.
- Manages the Project Library.
- Assists with keep track project status and the production of documentation.
- Assists with minutes during meeting.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks assigned by project manager whenever necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is an advantages.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Proficient in Chinese and English typing.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experiences.
- Good communication, time management, planning, organization and problem solving skills
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department (i) by mail: 29/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong; OR (ii) by e-mail :[email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.