Location: Sai Kung
Sai Kung – HKGTA - HK$13,000.- (9.5 hours per day with 5 days’ work per week)
- Handle routine operations of recreation management and provide customer services to all guests;
- Handle complaints, enquiries and resolve service issues in a professional manner;
- Provide administrative and clerical supports.
- Any other duties reasonably directed by your superiors.
- Form 5 graduate with pass or above in English syllabus B in HKCEE / DSE or equivalent or Certificate of hospitality related discipline;
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in hospitality or guest service industry preferred;
- Self-motivated and capable to communicate in English and Cantonese;
- High standard of personal integrity and reliability;
- Be customer-oriented;
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Interested parties please send your resume together with the date available to
By mail :- Human Resources Department, Unit 1, 7/F, Kai Fuk Industrial Centre, 1 Wang Tung Street, Kowloon Bay, HK.
By fax :-. 2405-0323 or 2707 0777
By email :- [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(Candidates not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful and all personal data will be destroyed within 6 months.)
- Customer Service