Garage Society is a community for the entrepreneurial lifestyle. We’re committed to shared aspirations of enrichment through knowledge and bringing about social impact.
Our collaborative ecosystem includes co-workspaces, a knowledge sharing platform, and investment hub. Thus, we take on initiatives in co-working, co-learning, and co-investing to bring about tangible growth and inspire change.
We’re currently searching for our next Ambassador to join our energetic and fun-loving team. If you are a bright candidate with a can-do attitude, who enjoys the thrill of being immersed in the start-up community, then this position is ideal for you!
Our Ambassadors are responsible for streamlining the daily operations for our members in order to make sure their time can be dedicated to core tasks. To ensure the smooth running of our operations, the Junior Ambassador must take great care of our workspace as well as our members.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the following are key responsibilities of the Ambassador:
· Basic receptionist duties, include receiving guests, handle incoming calls and mail, assisting in enquiries
· Ensure that the workspaces are maintained at a high standard at all times
· Manage and track equipment and supplies inventory
· Manage workspace issues and report directly to Operations Manager to resolve problems
· Assist Operations Manager in basic IT support, administrative systems, and monthly invoicing
· Coordinate and support the logistics of Garage Academy events and external events
· Participate in ad hoc projects as needed
· Exceptional organizational skills and an eye for detail
· Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
· Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to an international work environment
· Familiar with MS Word and Excel (other software skills is an advantage)
· University degree; preferably with experience abroad; Fresh Grads welcome!