You may also like
Resident Engineer, Civil (Airport Authority)
Assistant Inspector of Works / Inspector of Works - Civil (AAHK)
- Microsoft Excel
SENIOR WATER QUALITY CONSULTANT / ENGINEER – MNC structural / civil / construction engineering
- Risk Assessment
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER – European MNC waterproofing system / brand owner / building / civil / construction
- Contract Negotiation
- Corporate Strategy
Site Clerk (Civil Department)
You will assist in directing and co-ordinating day-to-day site activities to ensure smooth and efficient operation of our construction projects in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for liaising with subcontractors, consultants and clients on co-ordination and programme issues.
- Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or equivalent;
- Member of HKIE, ICE or other recognized professional bodies preferred;
- At least 3 years’ relevant site experience in civil projects;
- Good technical knowledge;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently with good problem-solving skills.
Note: Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE), Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)|