- Microsoft Word
(Senior) Public Relations Officer
You will be responsible for providing assistance in the management of public relations, complaints and enquiries of the construction project and to carry out the following duties:
- Handle public enquiries, complaints and claims;
- Provide support in liaising with the public, the media and related parties;
- Organise and coordinate meetings, briefings and presentations with Legislative Council, District Councils, schools, institutions, local liaison groups, and shop representatives.
- Degree holder in Public Relations, Communication or relevant disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience in public relations;
- Well-versed in MS office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Successful candidate will be worked at site office.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Public Relations Officer.
Working Locations: Ma On Shan
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|