You may also like
Assistant Operation Manager
- Corporate Communications
IT Project Manager
Project Manager (Strategic Initiatives Team) (95621)
- Financial Analysis
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager (Programme and Project Management)
Ove Arup and Partners
- Contract Management
- Cost Management
PROJECT MANAGER - US TOY trading / brand/5 days / TST
Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer (Civil)
You will assist in directing and co-ordinating day-to-day site activities to ensure smooth and efficient operation of our construction projects in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for liaising with subcontractors, consultants and clients on co-ordination and programme issues.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- MHKIE, MICE, MIStructE preferred;
- 5-10 years’ relevant site work experience in civil projects;
- Structural experience is an asset;
- Good technical knowledge;
- Proficient in English and Chinese, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently with good problem-solving skills.
Note: Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Engineer.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE), Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)|