- Data Analysis
Senior Estimator - Building
You will be responsible for leading an estimating team in preparing tender submissions and analytical estimates for building projects in Hong Kong.
- Supervise the process of direct and indirect cost estimates;
- Control and register incoming tender documents, drawings and bills of quantities;
- Request for clarification or additional information from client and/or their consultants where required for tender preparation;
- Select suitable suppliers and sub-contractors for issuing tender enquiries with the comments from Bid Manager and Procurement Department;
- Obtain quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors;
- Identify suitable sources of supply, their costs and delivery;
- Identify suitable sub-contractors’ availability, their costs and workmanship;
- Co-ordinate analysis of quotations and recommend the use of most competitive and reliable price.
- Degree or above in Building Engineering / Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- MHKIE / MCIOB / HKIS / RICS is preferred;
- Minimum 12 years' solid estimating experience with large-scale construction projects;
- Knowledge in Quantity Surveying and tender estimation is preferred;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and able to motivate your team to deliver optimum performance;
- Innovative, resourceful and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese.