- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Safety Supervisor (Civil)
You will be responsible for ensuring the works on site are carried out in a safe manner and in compliance with in-house safety requirements and that of the statutory authorities. You will assist the Safety Officer in implementing the HS&E Management System and rendering first aid treatment for the project with the assistance of the part-time First Aiders.
- Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health or Certificate of Construction Safety Supervisor (OSHC or CICTA preferred);
- At least 2 years’ relevant safety experience in Civil projects;
- Site supervision experience is essential;
- Good understanding in the construction processes;
- First Aider preferred;
- Excellent coordination, negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word & Excel).
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|