- Health and Safety
- Risk Assessment
You will be responsible for providing quality Health and Safety service, which includes assisting and advising the project team on the most effective ways of delivering outstanding safety performance of the project in accordance with the Company objectives.
- Monitor and advise site management teams on the HS&E performance of their projects;
- Provide focused and objective inspection, investigation and reporting that concisely identifies unsafe acts and incidents based on factual analysis of root causes;
- Give solid advice and recommendations on how to implement control measures for areas where improvement is needed;
- Regularly review performance, identify areas of improvement, develop and implement appropriate action according to the required standards;
- Participate in the significant accident investigations in the project and provide substantiated fact, analysis and improvement measures that are practical and effective;
- Work closely with the operation team to develop and extend an open working relationship that encourages reporting analysis and improvement as a genuine learning opportunity.
- Degree in Engineering or HSEQ disciplines;
- Registered Safety Officer;
- At least 1-year post-RSO experience working in Civil/Building projects;
- Experienced in risk assessments and preferably with safety audit;
- Experienced in participating accident investigations;
- An understanding and experience of construction processes;
- Excellent coordination, negotiation and communication skill;
- Able to work under pressure.