Project Quantity Surveyor (Fit-out)
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join our commercial team for our Building projects in Hong Kong.
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and costing;
- Measure and value sub-contracts and assist in agreement of sub-contract interim / final accounts;
- Review documentations and identify value variations, subcontract payments and preparation of sub-contract liabilities ;
- Conduct cost analysis, budgeting control, measurement and collation of records at our construction sites.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, or relevant discipline
- At least 6 years' relevant experience with experience working in fitting-out contractors;
- MRICS or HKIS professional qualification is preferred, but not a must;
- Good commercial and contractual acumen;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential.
Note: Candidates with less experience will be considered as Quantity Surveyors.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)|