- Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
- Project Quantity Surveyor
Project Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and costing;
- Measure and value sub-contracts and assist in agreement of sub-contract interim / final accounts;
- Review documentations and identify value variations, subcontract payments and preparation of sub-contract liabilities;
- Conduct cost analysis, budgeting control, measurement and collation of records at our construction sites.
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Construction preferably with MRICS or HKIS professional qualification;
- At least 7 years' relevant experience with experience working in E&M contractors;
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)
- Cost Analysis