Project Manager – Building
You will be responsible for coordinating with other departments to ensure the smooth and efficient operation and control of construction project, and carry out the following duties:
- Provide leadership in the effective management of project and in meeting project profit, safety, programme, environmental and quality objectives;
- Lead project team in coordinating preconstruction and construction activities;
- Review project contract documents and claim submissions;
- Participate in the preparation of tenders;
- Ensure all company policies and plans are aligned to the broader group processes and systems.
- University Degree in Civil / Building Engineering or equivalent;
- Member of HKIE / ICE or other recognized professional bodies highly preferred;
- At least 12 years' relevant experience in building works, with at least 3 years holding managerial position;
- Able to work independently, mature with good problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in English with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE), Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)|